martes, 8 de marzo de 2011

Olympia (Ferox)









I have
to be calm. Rested. Concentrate. For this reason I am sitting in my favorite position. Meditating. Taking a deep breath and trying to relax. What awaits me now is not easy. I usually do not feel fear at such situations, it is my life and I'm used to. I do not want these statements as a precedent, but again, what awaits me is now out of the ordinary.
Greater skill required of me, my best effort. Requires skill and concentration enough to move with agility, and speed very quickly, and have my blood cold enough to find time to stop and not move a single muscle in my body.
Who do I have to behave this way?
Just two Rockets.
What is the place?
A simple floating labyrinth that makes me sweat and enjoy both at the time of crossing.
If I get everything I look for and not get anything I need to get my best.
I can not go more time sitting
.

To Ferox a Golden N Bar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario