sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

Is there anybody in there? (1211)









Someone mentioned something of an image of psychiatrists.
It made me smile.
But my psychiatrist advised me not see much this image (map), I can go mad. Is it about the good things you like so much that you can not separate yourself from them.
Good things like this are impressive, this is dope and good.
Comes to hook up both, you can not leave.
The high degree of difficulty and progressive learning here is running great.
Each time the drug gets you more, and each time you think you have more strength and skill to defeat. If you can overcome it, she's already caught you. You'll have to keep playing and playing, and you'll be a junkie perque.
High degree of re-playability.
The Rocket makes me crazy. I have to visit my psychiatrist.
Be careful with drugs
.

To 1211 a Golden N Bar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario