miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

Crazy Chaos (Awesome754)









Concentric lines clouding my mind. Randomly generated achieve their purpose. Between forgetfulness and absent-mindedness, focus my attention. A mini map. A simple mini map. A simple mini map turns at breakneck speed in a work of art.
I do not feel excessive claims here.
I do not feel an anxiety to refine and bring to life a simple job.

I just feel
a menial job which has become big and full.
Try to collect our drug is simple. Doing so orderly and stately, not quite. Several Drones what, at first impression meaningless circles, make my task and my goal, something not so simple. I get desperate and take me to the head hands on more than one occasion.
The Drones who believed that circulate senseless move freely through the simple, large space. It seems that to my motions are pending and will not let me breathe.
I can complete it. But not fast enough as I would or should.
There should not be underestimated these Drones that were hidden. They could have stayed in his lair...
Honestly is the first map of a new mapper, most impressive I've seen in a long time.
Long live to Awesome754!


To Awesome754 a Golden N Bar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario